Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Comin' to a Town near You

That is if your town happens to be New York, Johannesburg, Cape Town, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Las Vegas, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong . . . and maybe Sydney & Melbourne. I'll be in all those places between now and mid-June. Some of them, such as Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok, for less than 24 hours. What in the world have I gotten myself into here? All I need to do now is to throw Sao Paolo in there and I'll hit every continent in the next 3 months!

Except Antarctica, of course, we can't forget about those penguins and those nutcase scientists that live down there (now ducking the flames from the nutcase scientists down there).

My presence was also requested by my company in Milan, Madrid, and Mumbai (3 M's, how about that?) but either schedule conflicts or overload factor forced me to pass on those.

I was in New York a couple of weeks ago. The reason you haven't heard about that, or anything else out of me for a while for that matter, has to do with this. Tune in and you just might see my ugly mug yappin' at ya about sometin.

No comments: